3-week Relapse Prevention Program
Our 3-week residential Relapse Prevention Track is designed for those in early or middle recovery who are experiencing a renewal of symptoms prior to return to use or with return to limited use. Working on an individual basis, we carefully identify and address personal issues and relapse dynamics that undermine recovery.
It is an open enrollment model with admission offered at the time requested. Routine pre-admission screening and admission criteria are applied along with the criteria for this specific service.
- Individual has had previous substance use disorder treatment
- Built on the 12-Step foundation
- Includes focus on family and other relational dynamics
- Stress management and meditation practices
- Wellness and recreational activities
- Daily, peer led fellowship
- Coping skills training
- Family Program provided for 2 family members at no cost