For many, recovery from addiction is a long, personal and often painful journey. It takes courage to make the powerful decision to change directions – to step toward a life of recovery and to stay on the path to healthy living. After having made the difficult and courageous decision to ask for help, it can be devastating to learn that you may not have the necessary financial resources to access the necessary medical care.
By supporting access to addiction treatment services, you will:
- Provide services to individuals and their families who may not otherwise be able to attend Pavillon
- Empower individuals to take control of their lives by attending a full residential treatment program
- Rebuild lives and relationships through comprehensive and effective treatment to develop new skills, attitudes and directions
Campus Naming Opportunities
Donors can create a lasting tribute at Pavillon by naming a permanent space on campus. Naming opportunities include buildings and other prominent spaces such as outdoor spaces and clinical, wellness and medical rooms of all sizes.
Planned Giving: By including Pavillon in your will or estate plans, patients and loved ones are impacted in this lifetime and beyond. Help us perpetuate Pavillon’s legacy of recovery and hope through recurring or planned gifts.
Serenity Bricks: Gifts That Keep on Giving
Honor your recovery journey with a serenity brick. Bricks are placed in the beautifully sanctioned Alumni Garden, a special winding tribute which honors the path many of us have taken to get where we are today and ends at the front doors of the Alumni House: a house dedicated to individuals who are now a special part of the Pavillon family. Special acknowledgment cards will be sent to those you have honored with your donation.
- Support your loved ones in their new life of recovery and celebrate their victories.
- Memorialize those who may have lost their struggle with the disease of addiction.
- Thank your loved ones, sponsors, or someone you’ve always admired in a lasting way.
|8″ by 4″ by 2¼”||1-3 lines of engraving (18 to 20 spaces/line)||$150|
|8″ by 8″ by 2¼”||1-6 lines of engraving (18 to 20 spaces/line)||$250|
|12″ by 12″ by 2¼”||1-8 lines of engraving (18 to 20 spaces/line)||$350|
For more information about development and giving opportunities at Pavillon, contact Trudy Avery, Trudya@pavillon.org.