Our extended care program is abstinence-based, gender-responsive and built on the 12-Step foundation. Treatment includes extensive relapse prevention therapy and a strong focus on family and other relationships.
Helping You Face What May Be Holding You Back
In extended care, we take a deeper dive into your personality traits, family system supports, recovery and relapse history and relationship issues. From here, we can provide enhanced and detailed relapse prevention therapy, core issue work and couples’ therapy (as is relevant to early recovery). We will also investigate any co-occurring psychiatric conditions, history of trauma and mid/later life changes.
We will also help you confront issues related to stigma, connect to recovering peers, accept and maintain accountability, manage high-risk social situations and prepare to return to work.
For Referring Professionals and Clinicians
Our extended residential drug and alcohol treatment program provides a team approach to care that includes:
- Gender responsive treatment
- Substance use disorder counseling
- Case management
- Psychological and psychiatric care
- Medication monitoring and management
- Peer accountability
- Mirror imaging therapeutic interactions
- Facilitating the 12 Steps
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness meditation
- Safe practice issues for professionals
- Work related to trauma