- Detoxification (as needed)
- Primary treatment (men’s or women’s program)
- Professionals’ program (care for licensed professionals)
- Extended Care if needed (men’s or women’s program)
- Young men’s extended care, if needed
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Pavillon works with all insurance companies, whether in-network or out-of-network, to maximize your reimbursement for treatment. We begin by verifying insurance prior to the admissions process and continue until every claim has been filed and resolved, well after you or your family member has completed the program. We work closely with your insurance provider to provide documentation and perform utilization reviews to ensure maximum insurance coverage for treatment. Although we cannot guarantee any amount of insurance coverage, we will work hard to maximize the reimbursement you deserve.
Before admission, we ask that you sign a financial agreement for all program costs. The financial agreement summarizes Pavillon’s commitment to you, and clarifies financial responsibility so that you can focus on you or your family member’s treatment.
Pavillon does not participate in—nor do we file claims for patients covered under—Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare programs.
Cigna’s Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Pavillon Is Committed To:
- Validating all insurance benefits before admission
- Pre-certifying insurance coverage early in the treatment process
- Filing insurance claims to the insurance company for payment during and after treatment
- Following up on all outstanding claims until they are resolved