We are committed to and singularly focused on providing you and your family with the complete and lasting tools and resources needed to maintain recovery from the disease of addiction and live life with joy, purpose and self-worth.
Discover the Pavillon Difference
Since 1996, Pavillon has been guiding adults in their transformation from crippling addiction to the freedom and confidence of recovery. We are a private, not-for-profit, CARF-accredited facility that offers an unmatched six-to-one average patient-to-counselor ratio.
In the stunning yet peaceful setting of our 160-acre property in Western North Carolina, our Mill Spring campus, we carry out our sole purpose: to help individuals and families get to the root of addiction. Our integrated mind, body and spirit approach takes all factors into account, including social, psychological, medical, genetic and more. Through detox, support, counseling (individual, group and family) and much more, we teach you to recognize unhealthy patterns of behavior and replace them with new, healthy ways of living and relating to the world.
Why 6 Weeks?
Research shows that longer residential treatment, coupled with several years of supervised recovery, results in far better outcomes. This is why we strongly encourage you or your family member to make the essential commitment of time for success in recovery.
- Individualized, gender-specific residential treatment
- Innovative and proven interdisciplinary 12-Step treatment model
- Extended care treatment program
- Education and support for families
- Excellent clinical care
- Health, wellness and spirituality programs
- Special attention to fresh, nutritious meals
- Nationwide alumni network and regional support groups
- Recovery management (coaching)
Pavillon at a Glance:
- Not-for-profit addiction treatment center
- 6:1 patient-to-counselor ratio
- 50 beds in residential facility
- 24 beds in extended care
- Residential and outpatient programs in North Carolina and South Carolina
- We work with your insurance company!
- Financial assistance program for income eligible patients
Meet Our Leadership Team
Explore Our Mill Spring Campus
NC Department of Health & Human Services-licensed for residential treatment, facility crisis services, medical detox and day treatment for substance abuse.