Treatment is an essential part in learning about the disease of addiction; it is the beginning of a lifelong journey. When you leave Pavillon to transition into everyday life, the real work of recovering begins.
Pavillon sees our Alumni as an extended family: as of today, we live and work in 44 states, Canada, South America, Bermuda and Belize. We travel the world. We enjoy community events. We pay it forward. We stay connected. And we do it all together. Among many other things, Pavillon’s Alumni Services:
- Provides contact information for other alumni in your area. Such connections provide those new to recovery the strength, support and knowledge about local services and opportunities.
- Invites you to return to campus and stay in the Alumni House – free of charge – to reenergize, reconnect, and reengage.
- Encourages and supports local support groups where alumni check in with each other, volunteer at community events, engage in local activities or complete book studies to strengthen our recovery-related knowledge.
- Offers free community workshops hosted by industry professionals discussing recovery-based topics like “The Power of Forgiveness,” “Creating Healthy Boundaries,” “Regaining Trust” and many, many others.
- Enjoys local attractions like tubing down the Green River, going to the movies, go-karting, trampoline parks, hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains, lunching at the local food truck plaza, musical events, theater productions and so on.
- Hosts an annual alumni reunion, where people from all over the U.S. converge on campus to make new friends and visit with others we haven’t seen in a while.
Above all else, we do not walk this journey alone. Please fill out the volunteer request form and the Alumni Services group will work with you to plug you into the events which are of interest to you and will be of service to others.