Our intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment program for substance use disorder can help you strike the balance between getting the dedicated professional help you need and maintaining a life and work schedule. The goal is to help you integrate a practical recovery program into your daily life by combining the convenience of weekly outpatient services with Pavillon’s dedicated approach to ongoing recovery efforts.
Our IOP program in Greenville gives you the tools to get started on the long, personal and challenging road to recovery. Most importantly, you get expert, experienced treatment while continuing to live at home and maintain your work-life.
Throughout our intensive outpatient treatment programs, our clinical and medical staff help individuals learn how to:
- Live free from drug and alcohol abuse
- Improve the quality of their relationships
- Integrate recovery tools into their daily living
- Obtain a more balanced lifestyle
- Become part of a local, thriving recovery community
- Return and re-integrate into the community as a healthy, vibrant member
We also encourage families to participate in our outpatient programs through Pavillon’s Family Program.
For more information about intensive outpatient treatment or Pavillon’s program for families, call 828-528-3401.