Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
Pavillon's outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs do not require that the individual be confined to a treatment center or hospital for supervised care. This allows clients to lessen the impact on their work and home life. Throughout the program, our clinical and medical staff help clients learn how to:
- Live free from substance and alcohol abuse
- Come to terms with the disease of addiction and honestly accept the need to work toward change
- Improve the quality of their relationships
- Develop spiritual strengths for feeling good about self and how to obtain a more balanced lifestyle
- Take the time needed to integrate recovery tools into daily living
- Return and re-integrate into the community as a healthy, vibrant member
- Relapse prevention programs
- Family education programs and support sessions
- Gender responsive approach
- Aftercare support groups
- Treatment that is affordable and billable to insurance
All of our outpatient programs are designed to address problems associated with substance use disorders and, if applicable, related mental health disorders. The goal is to help clients integrate a workable recovery program into daily life by combining the convenience of weekly outpatient services with the dedicated approach necessary to ongoing recovery efforts. Families are also encouraged to participate in our outpatient programs by utilizing family counseling sessions and attending Pavillon's Family Program. For more information about the Family Program, call 828-694-2300 ext 231.
To learn more about our outpatient services in Greenville, S.C., contact Pavillon Greenville today.
Greenville Outpatient Services is in network with BCBS & United Health, IOP is in network with Cigna.
Pavillon works with all insurance companies, whether in-network or out-of-network, to maximize reimbursement for our patients. This effort begins prior to the admissions process with insurance verification and does not end until every claim has been filed and resolved, well after the patient has completed the program. The staff at Pavillon will work closely with the patient's insurance company throughout their program by providing documentation and performing utilization reviews that result in maximum insurance coverage for each patient. Even though we cannot guarantee any amount of insurance coverage, we will work hard to maximize reimbursement our patients deserve.
Patients are responsible for committing to a financial agreement for all program costs prior to admission. All claims filed and paid by the insurance company become a reimbursement to the patient. Pavillon does not participate in, nor do we file claims for patients covered under the Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare programs. Please call us today and allow us to tailor a financial plan for you.