Benefits of Outpatient Treatment:
Pavillon's outpatient drug and alcohol treatment programs do not require that the individual be confined to a treatment center or hospital for supervised care. This allows clients to lessen the impact on their work and home life. Throughout the program, our clinical and medical staff help clients learn how to:
- Live free from substance and alcohol abuse
- Come to terms with the disease of addiction and honestly accept the need to work toward change
- Improve the quality of their relationships
- Develop spiritual strengths for feeling good about self and how to obtain a more balanced lifestyle
- Take the time needed to integrate recovery tools into daily living
- Return and re-integrate into the community as a healthy, vibrant member
- Relapse prevention programs
- Family education programs and support sessions
- Gender responsive approach for women - helping women address relationships, self, feelings of powerlessness, spirituality, balance & meaning in their recovery life Women's Program Flyer
- Aftercare support groups
- Gender-specific treatment and recovery groups
- Treatment that is affordable and billable to insurance
All of our outpatient programs are designed to address problems associated with chemical dependencies and, if applicable, related mental health disorders. The goal is to help clients integrate a workable recovery program into daily life by combining the convenience of weekly outpatient services with the dedicated approach necessary to ongoing recovery efforts. Families are also encouraged to participate in our outpatient programs by utilizing individual and family counseling sessions.
To learn more about our outpatient services in Greenville, S.C., contact Pavillon Greenville today.