- Alcoholism and depression
- Stimulant use disorder and eating disorder
- PTSD and heroin addiction
- Prescription drug dependence and anxiety
Treating Your Co-Occurring Disorders
At Pavillon, we treat addiction and mental health disorders from an integrated approach, intervening medically and psychologically to treat disorders simultaneously.
Our program provides a comprehensive set of assessment, treatment and recovery services to manage the symptoms of mental health disorders without worsening them with drugs or alcohol. It also prevents an untreated mental health disorder from increasing cravings or urges to drink or get high.
Your 6-week residential treatment plan at Pavillon is based on the 12-Step Program. You will receive individual and group therapy, treatment of any co-occurring disorders, family counseling if appropriate, health and wellness and more. You will also be supported by a comprehensive team that includes:
- Addiction psychiatrist
- Clinical psychologists
- Registered nurses
- Licensed substance use disorder counselors
- Health and wellness counselor
- Continuing care case managers
- Spiritual care coordinator
Care for your co-occurring disorder may begin during detox (if necessary) and continues through aftercare treatment and Alumni Services to give you the best chance for lifelong success in recovery.