All meetings and counseling are now being offered virtually to ensure your safety during COVID-19. You can still expect the same benefits of the outpatient program with the exception of group outings. Don’t delay treatment that will help put you on the road to recovery.
At Greenville Outpatient Services, our Intensive Outpatient Program includes:
- Individualized assessment
- Day and evening programming
- Individual and group counseling based on your needs and treatment plan
- Bi-weekly family education group
- Recovery coaching
- 7-days-per-week substance monitoring to increase accountability
- Free alumni support group
Our other outpatient services include:
- Assessment and referral to treatment
- Healthcare professionals’ evaluation
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Relapse prevention group
- Addiction psychiatry
Partnering with You to Empower Lifelong Sobriety and Recovery
Recovery from substance use disorder is a personal and often a long, difficult journey. This makes it essential to partner with a treatment program that’s dedicated to—and solely focused on—giving you the care, tools and resources you and your family need to achieve and sustain lifelong recovery.
Dedicated to Working with Your Insurance Provider
Most of our services are in-network with BCBS, Aetna, Cigna, and United Healthcare. We work with all health insurance providers to make treatment as affordable as possible.
To find out more about outpatient treatment for substance use disorder at Greenville Outpatient Services, call 864-241-6688.