Limit to one suitcase and one carry on size bag
- $500 in cash for spending money
- Insurance Card
- Picture ID
- Phone cards
- Suggested Clothing for the Wellness Program:
- Suggested Clothing:
Preparing To Arrive:
- You are allowed to bring one suitcase and one small, carry on size bag. Additional bags, suitcases, etc. will be sent home and not included in the admissions process.
- During the admissions process, you will be examined by our medical staff.
- Your belongings will be thoroughly checked, including purses.
- Any articles deemed inappropriate by staff will be kept secure until your departure.
- All electrical items, such as hair dryers and curling irons, will be checked for safety before you will have access to them.
- Dress should be casual and in good taste. Appropriate attire includes: jeans, casual slacks, sport shirts, skirts and dresses which are knee length or longer, jogging suits, appropriate length shorts, such as Bermuda/walking shorts.
- Please do not over pack. More than one suitcase and a carry on size bag will be turned away upon your arrival. At our discretion, items may be shipped to your home at your expense. This includes items on the list of what to leave at home.
What To Leave At Home: