The Purpose of Pavillon's Family Program is:
- To educate families and mental health professionals about addiction and how it affects relationships
- To empower family members to define their own needs and initiate their own recovery process
- To learn how to support loved ones in truly helpful ways as they continue in recovery
- To provide an understanding of the approach to treatment as a road to recovery
- To explore family roles that enable dysfunction and other self-defeating patterns of behavior
- To rebuild relationships and develop new attitudes and directions
The 4 -day Family Program runs every other week and is located at the Hayes Lodge on the campus of Pavillon in Mill Spring, NC on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
You will receive the Family Program invitation packet within 10 days of your loved one's admission containing the agenda, cost information, lodging, maps and additional information. If you have any questions or would like to know the dates of upcoming programs, please contact us at 828-694-2300.
Important information about your visit to Pavillon.
Family Program Agreement
What you need to agree to and what you can expect from us during your visit.
Fee information for attendees.
Airline: Reservations should be made to
Asheville, NC Regional Airport (AVL) or Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina (GSP).
Train: Traveling on Amtrak's Crescent Line to Spartanburg, South Carolina will bring you into our area.
Bus: Nearby bus stations are located in Hendersonville or Spartanburg, South Carolina.