The mission of Pavillon's Alumni Services is to provide a recovery support network aimed at assisting past patients in recovery, from the time they complete treatment through their reintegration to the outside world.
Support services include:
- Locating an alumni support group in your community
- Making contact with other Pavillon alumni and serving as alumni contacts for recent graduates. Such interactions provide those new to recovery strength, support and knowledge about their local recovering community
- Locating or starting an alumni group in or near your community
- Service work opportunities, both on campus and in individual communities
- Providing reading materials and other resources for recovery and relapse prevention
- Connecting you to additional treatment resources if needed
Alumni Services also sends out regular emails and newsletters to keep you informed about recovery issues, retreats, workshops and the annual reunion.